[FC] 61 Rampside Deluxe Value

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 19 22:39:39 EDT 2011

Ron,

Just one example...  I drove from Chicago to Maryland (just outside DC) and
back on an overnight trip.  Saw 3 of them on the trip.  Did not buy any of
those 3.  The one I finally bought was in Missouri - West of St. Louis.
While not perfect, it was the best one I'd seen in that 2 year hunt.  The
former owner, Bob Bauer, is a long time Corvair guy and is on VV (and maybe
FC?).

I don't know where you are located or just when you were selling, but I'm
talking about "Corvair adventures" of over a dozen years ago.

If you have any more of them, let me know since I have a buddy who might
very well be interested.  He keeps wanting to drive mine!  Also, let me know
WHERE.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110