[FC] Limp van door outside handle

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 10:42:23 EDT 2011

Spring. Not as in the Spring, flowers will bloom..:>)  Also, methinks
judicious careful application of some foam cushions will help the rods.
There are several different innards to door lock mechanisms. I have no clue
what goes to what and don't remember the differences.

Good one for "Stock is.." and the SCG web site.

Chuck S
64 FC