[FC] CORVAIR GREENBRIER

jakemica73 at aol.com jakemica73 at aol.com
Thu Dec 22 12:38:38 EST 2011

Hello there.

Nice website. I've always been fascinated with the Corvair, both the car and the Corvan. It's really too bad that the Corvan, including the Greenbrier, was never continued after 1965. It would've really given the VW Transporter (Bus, Pickup truck, etc.) a serious run for its money. It was bigger than the VW Transporter, it had more engine and transmission choices than the VW Transporter. You could do more with the Corvan than with a VW Bus; even the camper would've been more comfortable than a VW camper. I don't know why it was discontinued in favour of the more conventional front engined van. I would've thought the Corvan would've at least supplemented the Chevy and GMC van for those who wanted it. Again, nice website. Keep up the good work. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah. Happy New Year.

Jason

(Seattle, Washington)