[FC] Anything FC Or Dealer Installed Parts

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 05:22:13 EST 2011

on that note , I have what looks like some aftermarket , but well made roll
 bars from a 64 greenbrier deluxe i just parted out here that I can not
use. they  have a foam rubber cover in red on them , with a little damage on
the ends. I  have pictures on the  _www.cnycorvair.com_
(http://www.cnycorvair.com)   web site  ,  or i can send more.
they are heavy , and large , so i am NOT interested in shipping them.
They are in Memphis NY. I feel they are very rare? and need to go to a
museum , or in a nice greenbrier...?
IF they really go to a museum , i would donate them. otherwise I would like
 to recover some of my expenses incurred with this project ($100.00?).
Regards, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, Tim Colson