[FC] brake question

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Dec 27 10:47:33 EST 2011

 My first thought is that someone replaced the hoses with to long of aftermarket hoses. There is also a little thing you can do to make sure the hose does not contact the tire. You can put a very small twist(1/16th turn) in the hose so that when the wheels are turned full lock the hose will tend to move away from the tire.

If the hoses are just to long then the correct length will correct your problem.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/