[FC] Corvanatics list/Moderator

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 10:23:20 EST 2011

 OK Everyone,

Before to many jump on the bad wagon with all kinds of posts, Bob is correct in what he says and the situation is being dealt with. I had already privately said something to the party(s) that needed it.

We don't need to make this a full blown, blow out. If anyone has any problems with the list there is a link at the bottom of every post that will go to the list owner/moderator. Right now that is ME. Also any problems should be directed to the Prez as he does not frequent the list that much. Although, I am going to add him into the mailing for the list owner if anyone has any complaints so both John and I will get the emails.

Thanks for your post Bob, you are correct in what you said.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/