[FC] Wanted Rebuilt FC Rear Axles!

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Wed Dec 28 16:02:20 EST 2011

Dave

I agree totally.  Once in a while, one might put up a post because
they're looking for something that they can't find. I've done it with my
65 Monza, especially at the end of the project when I needed some used
odds and ends.  I've also asked where I could buy and install things
that I'm pretty sure nobody has.

Eddie Iglar bombards VV and Corvanatics ONLY WHEN HE NEEDS SOMETHING OR
WANTS TO BUY SOMETHING.

I delete his posts without even looking at them.  I've got 2 rebuilt
and 4 rebuildable rear axles at the house.  Eddie Iglar's money is no
good.  I do have a Rampy that needs one set.

Perhaps when the honorable Mr. Iglar wants to share pictures of his
projects, answer questions that other members ask, etc,  I would be more
inclined to help him out.

Some folks should go about with a T-shrt on with the single word----ME.

Hank