[FC] Introduction

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Wed Dec 28 22:10:34 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

I recognize some posters to this email list from VirtualVairs, and you
may recognize me as well. I am new to Corvanatics and new to the world
of FCs as well. I have a 1966 Monza convertible that I'm restoring (very
slowly given time and money constraints at the moment).

I do not presently own an FC vehicle, but will be in the market for a
rust-free Greenbrier (I am one of the people who responded to Andy's
email about the '64 -- not '65 -- Greenbrier). If that doesn't work out,
I will be looking for similar vehicles over the next year or so for
sort-of day to day use. So, not looking for a show-quality van, but a
rust-free van that's reliable (or one that can be made reliable by a new
engine rebuild).  I'm located in Boston, but if the van is going to need
storage while the engine is overhauled, it will likely reside in New
Jersey since I will have a place to store it there.

Cheers,
Karl