[FC] Introduction

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 18:19:22 EST 2011

As Ken says, Hi and welcome. I was an FC guy and switched to cars and only
recently "got back into" FC's.. Kinda neat..I don't remember anything about
them so it is like a new experience!  :>)) I had four vans back in the 70's
& 80's. After I sold my favorite '64 van (possibly my favorite vehicle I
have owned..and that includes some nice cars), I have been road racing
Corvairs. I am slowly gathering parts for my 64 Van project.
Chuck S
Fredericksburg, VA