[FC] Introduction

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Fri Dec 30 16:34:46 EST 2011

I guess I should ante up as well. Though I monitor VV and focus on
FastVairs, I've been on the FC list for a little while.

My one and only FC was a 61 8-door Corvan that I had in the late 70s.
I'd like to find another FC though my main problem (besides too many
projects already for one lifetime) is that I have one 10 year old boy
that wants me to get a Greenbrier and another 10 year old boy that wants
me to get a Rampside. At least the twins like Corvairs...

My current Corvairs are a 66 Monza coupe that I've had since 1974 and a
61 Lakewood that I've had since about 1982 though it's a little too far
gone to bring back from the dead (also would like to find another
Lakewood but that's another topic).

Mark N
Knoxville TN