[FC] metal trim

RON BLOOM bloomaz at msn.com
Fri Feb 4 17:02:48 EST 2011

Hello everyone

I am looking for metal trim that goes around the side paneling for my greenbrier. I need the straight pieces as well as the 90 degree turns. It appears it is made of stainless Its about a 3/8 " wide. If anyone has this item for sale would you please contact me at bloomaz at msn.com

Thank you!!

Ron
Tucson, az
62 Greenbrier 110 slushy