[FC] Tire question

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Feb 4 19:11:30 EST 2011

he , like a lot of repair guys , must not understand wheel alignment
theory.  make sure you have alignment checked out by a good alignment  person
that knows the mechanics of it , not just a computer input guy.
ask sport racer guys where they go.
we used to do a few "weekend racer" cars , then reset them the next  monday.
any time i have a powertrain out ,and make changes ,  it goes to the
alignment guy when i am done , or i tell the owner the risks  involved.
       it is cheaper to do it right the first time.

yes you can be close if you put every shim , and mount , back as it came
out ...but it is still risky.
regards, tim colson       retired  highly rated, high volume , award
winning repair shop owner/partner  .

In a message dated 2/4/2011 3:48:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,