[FC] Tire question drags on

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Feb 5 05:41:27 EST 2011

not seeing those tires , the first important thing  (at any cost!) is  get
them off the car , let alone the front.  once a radial tire starts  wearing
improperly , it will continue to wear that same way , even if put in
another position. in other words that thinnest spot will continue to wear  first.
also , if tires are different , i ALWAYS want the best on  front.
i want nothing but safe tires and brake systems on my cars , after a few
very bad things i have seen , or heard of in my life.  no fun watching the
car in front of you loose brakes or steering , ending up in serious
trouble..let  alone being in it!
keep your eyes and ears open to problems of any kind on any vehicle , new
or old. i slight noise (tire , bearing , whatever ) can become unsafe
without  any further warning. ( this thread could really drag on ..)
regards, paranoid tim