[FC] Tire question drags on

Ben's Bus bensbus at verizon.net
Sat Feb 5 08:52:09 EST 2011

Thank you, Tim, and all for your thoughts on this. It was not my
intention for it to drag on...just wanted your insights. Now I know how
I wish to proceed from here.

I thought, though, that these chat groups were for the purpose of
chatting- on and on if desired- about topics of interest and general or
specific knowledge.

Sorry if I misunderstood.