[FC] glovebox

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Tue Feb 8 12:16:49 EST 2011

I recommend ordering a new kit form the vendor. Reason? I had the old decrepit one and decided to try to make one from " metrials at hand" needless to say that after numerous re- foldings and patches I installed the thing, but am not really happy with it, I just felt like I needed to use at after all the labor. The left side of it with the wierd corner was the hangup. It is not a simple shape my friend.Tim W. '61 Rampy