[FC] Best engine combo

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jan 1 22:42:10 EST 2011

I wouldn't recommend headers for a regular driver unless you really know what you're getting into.  Making headers work and have a functional heater makes the installation more involved, in most cases people give up heat when installing them.  140 logs are a nice improvement to a 110, that would be my choice for an FC.

--Bryan