[FC] '61 Rampside conversion explained

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Jan 11 18:51:57 EST 2011

64 car bracket will work , but get it aligned by someone that knows
alignment , not just a computer reader.
it will take a little work on his part at both motor mounts , so leave the
cover off the rear one. i think he slotted the rear one about 5/16 inch or
so.
i forgot , i have those mounts in the rampy now on a motor i am planning on
 removing soon.
no other known  mounting issues have showed up yet, about 4 thousand  miles
of tinkering this last summer with it. i do have pictures of both types
(correct and incorrect) mounts.
if i was spacing a flat one (i have not done this yet) i would cut up a few
 skid plates to make a full surface spacer , maybe 3 or 4? .
regards, tim colson

In a message dated 1/11/2011 12:04:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,