[FC] Concern on head removal

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Jul 18 15:53:08 EDT 2011

 You will need to lower the engine far enough that you may as well remove the drive train. Having tried to lower the engine and causing more work than if I had just taken it out, I now always just remove the engine or the whole drive train.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/