[FC] Paint code

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 10:08:56 EDT 2011

I am working on finding out the Eastern Airlines blue (dark and light
stripes at the cheatline) "SPEC." paint code. Will post to "Stock is" SCG
site.

BTW, Bellsouth changed to the white truck with ochre (light gold) and blue
stripes in 1969.

Any other SPEC paints, what color were they and company if possible?

Chuck S.