[FC] engine code

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Fri Jul 22 10:33:41 EDT 2011

Hi Harry and Bryan,

I now recall the truck you have Harry (but not the story you told). Has old
TX plates and I presume it came from Texas. Western Electric and AT&T long
lines did utility lines and would typically be the ones who would use a
Rampside for cable reels and that type of thing. Telephone Installation
trucks (utility trucks) were the olive drab at least in pictures I have
seen.

If you are interested, the link below might be a place to start to find
someone who would know what the blue color was in the 60's.

http://museumofcommunications.org/addr.html