[FC] Cross Posting

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Wed Jun 15 22:13:51 EDT 2011

 Hey Everyone,

I know a lot of you are on several lists that are out there. With the need for information some of you cross post to several lists at once. Then invariably someone that is not on our list hits reply all and now we have a non-member trying to post to our list. This doesn't really mean a lot to the membership, meaning you, but it makes work for us moderators in having to either approve or reject the posting. Granted, its not a lot of work but it still takes time. Here is what you can do to help, just add a note for everyone to make note of what list they are posting to. If they are not a member of that list then remove that addy from the list.

As an alternative, how about sending individual emails? I know that is more work on you, the individual, but will keep the cross posting moderator requests to a minimum. Keep in mind that you do not need to re-type the message every time, just copy the text and paste it in a new email and put the next group address in. I'm sure the other group moderators will appreciate it also.

I'm just asking for a little help. Thanks.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/