[FC] Genuine FC steel wheels.

Andrew Sego andrew_sego at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 23 15:04:59 EDT 2011

Thanks for the picture Terry. They are worth 1000 words.

Here are links to pictures of the wheels in question.

http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq190/whiskey_tango/?action=view&current=photo1466.jpg

http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq190/whiskey_tango/?action=view&current=photo1467.jpg

http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq190/whiskey_tango/?action=view&current=photo1468.jpg

http://s446.photobucket.com/albums/qq190/whiskey_tango/?action=view&current=photo1469.jpg

One of the 5 wheels I have is rusted and pitted pretty badly.  The last 3
pictures are of the this wheel.  I'm going to try to find a nicer one for my
spare.  This why I'm asking because I don't really care if they are real FC
wheels or not, just so I know whether I'm looking for an Impala wheel or an FC
wheel.  I also have a "non nub" FC wheel here, but I'd rather have a nubbed one
so I can use it as a real spare to match the other ones.

Andrew