[FC] shock absorbers and cutting stock coil springs - AD?

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 17:39:38 EDT 2011

 I have not heard any reports different for all than what I have been telling people is, the kit lowers the front approximately 2". That is enough to be just about perfectly level when it is sitting. It probably does vary some from vehicle to vehicle, so far all but one has been happy with the kit.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/