[FC] sun visors

RON BLOOM bloomaz at msn.com
Thu May 19 00:05:18 EDT 2011

Good evening every one
I am looking for a set of sun visors, drivers and passenger, for a 62 Greenbrier, i have a set in there now from a 63, but they are not the same.. also I am looking for a set of chome bumper guards front and rear...Question... I'm looking for a streening wheel with the 1/2  horn ring or maybe it is off a 65, will it fit in place of my 62 horn button?

Warmest regards

Ron Bloom
Tucson, az
520-891-7542