[FC] Intermittent engine turning itself off

S M shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 23 21:15:54 EST 2011

The two solutions given to the problem are not likely since the GEN light is coming on...
First thing I'd do is clean the terminals in the wiring harness connector in the engine bay. The big red wire is likely corroded. It's best to pop the two ends out of the connector, cut the terminals off and solder the wires together outside of the connector.
yea, Vairily ... Shaun