[FC] steves missing engine

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Nov 25 08:29:08 EST 2011

SteveYour symptoms duplicate mine from last Memorial Day*. I had Rampy towed home that day only to find that the wires to the coil were loose, causing intermittent failure. I went ahead and replaced the coil, problem gone!  Hope your better half has more patience.Tim W '61 Rampy 140 4 spd. * wifey was along and uttered this deathless phrase to my buddy who rescued us:.."Dan if you ever see me in that god**** truck again it will be a snowy day in hell"