[FC] 61 Ramp

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Mon Oct 24 11:39:00 EDT 2011

Good morning guys.

Here I am again trying to sell my Rampside.  Only it -really- needs to go.  It's a good project but one I don't want to take on.

It has typical FC rust in the ramp, but none in the floor.  The seat is shreds but the dash is original and not hacked up.  The motor is stuck from sitting.  It's a car 110 and 4speed.

Oh and you'd need a set of wheels for it because I want to keep the Rallys that's on it now.

So if all this sounds inviting, give me a call.  No I won't sell parts off it.  If you're really serious I can send pictures of whatever you want to see.  I have no clue what to ask for it, so again, the serious person should view many pictures, or come have a look.  I'm just south of Atlanta.  If someone was really serious and could convince me of it I might drag it down to St. Augustine in a couple weeks for the Vair Affair.  It would be with the intention that it doesn't come back.

How's that for an ad?  I've posted about this truck a few times before over the years, but alas I still have it.  I promise this is the last time.  If no one wants it I'll either push it off and get to it one day, or let it return to its basic elements.

Give me a shout if you have questions.  Thanks much.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia