[FC] Moving a '63 Greenbrier

Daniel Downey dan at proseverse.com
Sun Oct 30 17:05:29 EDT 2011

I have a decent 1963 project 'brier sitting @ my dad's house ready to move the 4 miles to my place. Was going to sell but the overall condition makes it tough to part with. Tried to get AAA to tow it from one yard to my drive but the registration is a mess & they won't touch it. Anyone East of Sacramento have a flatbed w/ a winch or know a person who can move this van from orangevale to folsom reasonably? No engine or trans in, but if rear wheels are supported it rolls fine. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Connected by MOTOBLUR™ on T-Mobile