[FC] gas tank

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Oct 31 08:41:58 EDT 2011

BobI have had to take my tank out of Rampy 3 times (so far) and so I will try to answer your question. The tank when resting flat on your garage floor is about 16" tall. When I worked on mine i used a set of heavy duty jackstands placed just aft of where the cab meets the load box. I had the truck high enough that I could not raise my garage door during the process. B.T.W.  when you reinstall your tank the rubber boot on the gas - gauge wire wants to drag on the underside of the cab floor;- I taped over it with duct tape to keep it in place. Our friends at Corvair Ranch helped me solved my gas tank problems, if you need a resource.
#1 Stock Pick: EMBA
#1 Cloud-based Tech Stock to own. Get in early now. Read more today
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4eae97d49c892bf198fst03vuc