[FC] Control Arm Shaft Interchange

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Sep 8 09:38:51 EDT 2011

if i was doing that much to it , i would consider removing both
crossmembers and doing it complete.
there are used parts available if needed , but all bushings should be new
..available from our vendors or at napa etc.
if it just a driver , of course that would be overkill.
i will be doing the same thing on the crampside soon.
plans are to get it up on stands , drop the members out , and rebuild  them.
if i have enough poop left , i would love to do it to my rampside  also.
i did that to a 64 spyder convert a few years back , and it turned out very
 nice.
it is a lot of work , but is worth it in the long run.
regards, tim colson