[FC] Faux West Coast Mirrors?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 15:59:23 EDT 2011

same mirrors as i have on my rampy. i found another set recently in rough
shape for my rat rod crampy project. i hope to save them.  i really like
them!!
 i had my rampy set arms chrome plated, with a stainless head.(in the
80's!). I left the support arm off the last time i was working on them. i like
it better , and if hit , they will swing without damage.
i am short one set of the plates for inside the door.
i think they look nicer than the west coast mirrors with the adjustable arm
 nuts etc.
i think pictures of mine are on the cnycorvair.com site somewhere  or  at
_http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/_ (http://www.corvair.de/n2vzd/)
regards, Tim Colson