[FC] Faux West Coast Mirrors?

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Fri Sep 9 17:51:37 EDT 2011

Hello,

FWIW I have a '62 Greenbrier with these mirrors, which appear to be
original to the vehicle.  A careful inspection of the front doors has
exposed no evidence of other mirrors having been installed.  I always
thought that this style of mirror was an option for '61-62 but may have
been also fitted to later trucks as dealer stock was used up.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI