[FC] FC powertrain

Eric Kirven ultravan345 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 00:09:10 EDT 2012

<snip>Mike says it "won't work"... I say "It will work, but you won't have a working speedometer".<snip>

If you want a speedo that works you can take a page out one of our Ultra Van play book. Walt Davidson used a bicycle speedometer for years. If memory serves the only draw back was total miles. He needed to keep a written record.

Regards,
Eric