[FC] FC PANEL REMOVAL

rod murray rmurray8996 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 19:31:32 EDT 2012

i took a piece of bob's advice and applied naval jelly on the screw top and
bottom before i headed to work this morning...will give that a day or so to
do some dirty work and then will take another crack at it...the small
screwdriver approach under the bolt head may be next, and then followed by
the dremel suggestion...so far looks like my cat used my hand for a scratch
toy.

- rod

--
Rod