[FC] unidentified holes

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:55:55 EDT 2012

No. 1 & 3 Are not present in my 62 Rampside nor in the 64 GB, they don't look factory made.No. 2 are in both 62 and 64. They have a holed rubber grommet where I pass the radio antenna cable thru but, not sure if it is the original purpose.No. 4 are for placing the bolts which hold the rubber latch to keep the battery cover door open.
Daniel Monasterio