[FC] <VV> WANTED: WORKING FC AM RADIO

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 6 17:09:36 EST 2012

The FC radio was never offered in a push button version, and if I remember
correctly, it might be because the radio chassis is slightly shorter in
length than the standard Corvair radio.  I can dig out my NOS FC radio and
check the differences in lengths if anyone needs this information.  Same
with the radio mounting fixture, it is also different than the regular
production Corvair.
Paul in CT