[FC] Corvanatics Digest, Vol 85, Issue 8

ganderson8 at juno.com ganderson8 at juno.com
Tue Feb 21 14:34:21 EST 2012

CORSA would be best.  If they don't want them, I'd be happy to give them a home & pay the postage.
Gary Anderson

Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:23:34 -0500
From: "hugh" <hugpeg at embarqmail.com>
Subject: [FC] news letter
To: <corvanatics at corvair.org>

I sent a long list of the Corvanantics newsletters I came across starting with the initiial one in Sept 1972 with most being in the 70's and 80's.  I was wondering if anyone oout there might want them for historic reasons or do I just deep six them.  The list was refused or something like that.  Do I burn them?  Please help.
Hugh Fowler

Message: 2