[FC] Newsletters

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 15:45:34 EST 2012

I am still interested...
I have most of them , but missing a few , including the one with petes
article on my crampside.
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 2/21/2012 12:48:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hugpeg at embarqmail.com writes:

I will  be sending the issues on to Steve Spilatro for him to use in his
work on the  Corvanantics website and digitizing of newsletters.  What he does
with  them then is up to him.  Thanks to all for their quick responses.
Now about getting my rampy back on the  road.
Corvanatics  mailing  list
Corvanatics at corvair.org