[FC] Valuing a 65

Al Kidd takidd at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 22:41:13 EST 2012

A sudden unexpected change in my employment has forced me to consider
selling my 65GB.  What value would people put on a 65 4 speed, no
rust, new paint, complete engine rebuild with new parts (original van
block), reupholstered seats, all weatherstripping replaced, and clarks
carpet kit.  Interior door panels are next to be done as its not a
deluxe and 45 years of dents and dings are showing.

I know its tough but a range is all I am looking for.  I know I am in
way over the value and wont sell if I am going to take a total bath.