[FC] E- brake plus master cylinders

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Jan 13 23:21:12 EST 2012

The brake petal getting higher after the first pump is a sign that the
shoes are not returning to the pin.  In other words you brake springs
are weak.  That is not uncommon as the heat of the drums will take
temper the springs over some time.  I use the heaver springs from
<http://musclecarbrakes.com/>.  They sell their trick springs separate
from the stage III kit.  I highly recommend their drums but they are
very expensive.  I have the dual MC kit from the Source.  It has been on
the Rampside for 11 years with no problems.
Jim Davis