[FC] E- brake plus master cylinders

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 14 00:11:49 EST 2012

the way to tell if the springs are bad, is to drop them on the concrete
floor.  If they make a "spring type of bong" sound and / or bounce back up,
they are bad.  If they have a dull thud to them, then they still retain
there original temper.  I agree with getting the best springs that you can
find.
Paul in CT