[FC] Momentary wiper switch

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 27 09:32:05 EST 2012

Hi Andrew,

You are correct about the two speed washer/wiper switch operation and yes,
they were available in FCs.  It might be hard to find an aftermarket delay
switch now since delay wipers have been standard on new cars for a long time
(30 yrs?).  A spring loaded "momentary" switch might do the trick if you are
just trying to achieve one swipe of the blades at a time.

Later, JR