[FC] back up lamps

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 16:35:27 EDT 2012

 If you pull the switch out the trans will slowly dribble gear lube. If you want to plug the hole again you can get a very short 7/16? cap screw and put a gasket on it to seal the hole again.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x118/vairmech/Viet%20Nam%20Pictures%201971/