[FC] back up lamps

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 14:47:17 EDT 2012

You installed your own switch?  The stock '61 Rampy did not come with one.

Where did you pull the power - from an always ON location or from an ON with
ign ON location.  If from ALWAYS ON then I would look at either a bad switch
or a bad ground at the lamps.  If from ON with ign, do you have the key
turned to ON?

Later, JR