[FC] In search emblems for a 1961 Rampside

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at pobox.com
Thu Jun 21 15:39:25 EDT 2012

I believe you're right about GM wanting Corvair to be its own brand....
though even the late model cars didn't have much in the way of Chevrolet
badging. I think that, if you don't include decals and that sort of
thing, the only bowtie on my 1966 Monza is the stylized one in the
grille bar on the nose. The word "Chevrolet" doesn't appear anywhere in
any visible way, nor are there any bowties anywhere. The usual locations
where they exist on other Chevy cars, such as the horn button and hub
caps, all had Monza emblems.