[FC] emblems

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Fri Jun 22 15:47:10 EDT 2012

The late Mike Harrison did what I thought was an elegant job of mounting his emblems on his Corv8.  As I remember it he used thin white plastic sheet cut to match the outline of each emblem and just a little larger so they became a backdrop and shield to the emblem so it couldn't "work" in the attachment holes.  They may not have been stock but they looked  first class on his teal paint job.  You could use different color plastic on different paint jobs to complement the color.

Bob