[FC] Rampsides For Sale

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 3 14:02:38 EST 2012

  In case anyone is interested there are 3 Rampsides for sale in Crandon,
Wisconsin (northeastern part). The seller (Jim) has them on Craigslist. He wants
$1500 for the three. Two are complete and have truck engines. The third is
missing a door and bumpers and has a car engine. All three are in rough shape
body wise. I think the two could be saved. You can call Jim at 715-889-1280 for
more info. You can contact me off list and I'll send you the additional photos
he sent me.

Greg Shaw
Dearborn, MI