[FC] FC brochures

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sun Mar 4 11:56:49 EST 2012

Steve, that particular brochure on my site is done as an interactive feature
so that you can experience how it unfolded. Each of the images is low-res. I
would imagine linking to the page would be the best thing to do, in order to
preserve the interactivity.

http://www.corvairkid.com/literature.asp has scans of the covers of my
literature collection and there are some FC items in there. Are you wanting
to collect scans of covers or of all pages of FC literature?

You are welcome to link to what is there. I would prefer that you not take a
copy of those images because they change from time to time if I happen to
get one that is in better condition.

If you are creating the Corvanatics archive using typical web technologies,
you can display the images on the Corvanatics site as if they lived there,
but are actually coming from my site. All of my pictures have unique URLs so
you don't have to worry about them being embedded in some sort of database.
(The text for each entry is, but not the images. They are stored in the file
system.) Each thumbnail has a URL (right click on each, choose Properties)
and you can subtract the "_small" to get the full-sized image.

--Kent