[FC] more hubcaps

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Mar 19 13:52:54 EDT 2012

I have slowly educated myself on 1960's era corvair and chevy hubcaps. It appears that the 1968/1969 nova and camaros used a dig dish style that fits the FC. I guess that my only issue there is that while they are offered on "eb_ _ _ motors auction" site nobody on there is selling a set of 4 .There are similar ads for a set of 3 and another ad with a set of two and yet another auction for a single hubcap as well.I have never bid on anything there. I am of a deeply cynical nature though, and the idea of buying 3 of them in one auction and then having to bid to get the last one seems like a ploy to me. Anyone on here had experience with this outfit?Tim Werner