[FC] more hubcaps

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Mar 19 14:35:00 EDT 2012

Tim, there are bunches of 60s-70s hub caps that fit the stock FC
wheels.  Nearly every full-size Chevy car from '62 through the early
70s, most Chevelles, later Chevy II and Nova models, Camaro, plus the
contemporary Chevy trucks.  Early S-10 hub caps fit also.

The style that you describe, which I believe are these

http://www.boocoo.com/auction/detail.asp?n=copo-hubcaps&id=344

were used on base model cars for several years but since they were also
used on the COPO Camaros some sellers think that they are COPO hub caps
and worth a fortune.  Online prices are all over the map.

Recently, however, I bought one of these, just one, from an ebay seller
near my home.  My winning bid was under ten dollars for the one hub cap,
but I met the seller at his home and gave him a ten dollar bill and
asked for no change.  It was easily worth ten bucks.  And I bought it
just so I would have a spare, I already have a set of four.

--Bob